instead of printing it off just use this blank thing that way you dont have to scan it or anything
so fill that out by pasting it in any art program and whatnot
then save it and upload it to that site
and itll give you an option to download it
so do that and then install it BAM
I JUST GOT THIS ON MY TABLET IT’S SO COOL OH MY GOD
- Gifs for begginers
- Gif making
- Easy gif tutorial for Mac
- Blur effect
- Tweening frames
- Transition tutorial
- How to add transitions to gifs
- Reducing the amount of color on your gif
- How to make a 500px x 500px gif
- Two gifs on one canvas
- Multiple animations with continuous effect in one image
- How to put multiple gifs in one shape them
- Lyrics gif tutorial
- Gif inside gif
- Overlay gifs
- Another overlay gif
- Spinning effect
- Twirly effect
OH THANK YOU
Favourite fonts (a resource list):a theme for murder | ambulance shotgun | angel tears | bebas neue | arvil | bambi bold | cassanet | century gothic | cooper black | couture | disco | eraser | franklin gothic | geared slab | gladifilthefte | habarahand | intro | kabel | leafyshade | oldystyle | ranger | snickles | walkway | muchaco | airbag | metropolis | IM fell flowers | tetradecorative | ruritania | reed of love | lucida sans unicode | bookman old style | lobster | ptf nordic | xtreem | feast of flesh | blanch | justus | brokenmustangs
*always adding more
General Writing Tips, Guides and Advice
- How to be Confident in Your Writing
- Start Your Novel Already!
- Why First Chapters Matter
- How to Outline a Novel
- Incorporating Flashbacks
- Word Building 101
- Common Mistakes in Writing
- Tips on Getting Started
- What Not to Do
- 7 Tips to Become a Better Writer from Stephen King
- How to Use Reading to Become a Better Writer
- Why Writers Must Read
- How to Finish What You Start: A Five-Step Plan for Writers
- 31 Ways to Find Inspiration for Your Writing
- 10 Tips to Write Fanfiction
- Writing a Blurb
- 10 Writing Tips
- Perfecting Description
- Point of View
- Speed Up Your Writing
- Recieving Bad News
- Useful Writing Apps
- Avoiding Clichés
- Writing Lessons
- Finding Inspiration
Plot and Conflict
- What is Conflict?
- Where’s Your Conflict?
- Adding Conflict to Your Scenes
- Guides for Using Inner Conflict That Makes Sense
- Plotting Your Novel
- Internal and External Conflict
- The Top Ten Plotting Problems
- The Elements of Plot Development
- Plot Help
- Writing a Plot Your Own Way
- Plot Development
- Develop a Plot
- Tension and Conflict
- Your Plot, Step by Step
- Plot vs. Exposition
- Plot and Conflict
- How to Describe the Body Shape of Female Characters
- Character Apperance Help
- Words to Describe Voice
- Body Language Cheat Sheet
- Character Development Exercises
- 101 Character Development Questions
- Art of Character Development
- Introducing Characters
- Characters You Need to Reinvent
- Making Characters Likeable
- Heros and Villains
- Describing Clothing
- Understanding Body Language
- 100 Positive Traits
- Mental Illness in Writing
- Conflicts and Characters
- Indifferent, Distant Characters
- Bitchy Characters
- Describing Voice
- Being a Bitch
- Heartless Bitch
- Writing Nice Characters
- Character Questionnaire
- Mental Disorders
- Writing Characters with Mental Illness
- Writing Male Characters
- Playing Male Characters
- Breaking Sterotypes
- Characters with Glasses
- Rebellious Characters
- Writing Female Characters
- Writing Intriuging Male and Female Characters
Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar
- Placement of Speech Tags
- Grammar and Spelling
- Grammar Slammer!
- American vs. British Grammar
- Grammar Girl
- Punctuating Dialogue
- How to Use the Semicolon
- Introduction to the Basic Rules of Punctuation
- Comma 101
- All About Dialouge
- 11 Grammar Tips
- Comma Usage
- Correct Use of Apostrophe
- Transition Words
- 40+ Tips to Improve your Grammar and Punctuation
- Better Writing: Grammar & Spelling
- Semicolons and Colons
- Underlining and Italicizing
- Dashes and Parentheses
- The Ellipsis
- List of 1000+ Adjectives
All About Names
- List of Names
- 100 Most Popular Names
- Sci-Fi Names
- Sci-Fi Names Part 2
- Name Berry
- Behind the Name
- Fantasy Name Generator
- 20,000+ Names From Around the World
- Victorian Era Names
- How to Choose a Name
- Naming Your Characters
- Give Your Character the Perfect Name
- Name that Character!
- 10 Tips to Name Your Character
- 20 Tips to Writing Love Scenes
- On Love And Sex
- All That Sex!
- Writing “Real” Men in Romance Fiction
- How to Write a Kissing Scene: Valentine Edition
- How to Write a Kiss? And Should You Write Sex?
- The Keys to Conflict
- Writing Gender-Specific Dialouge
- Things Smut Writers Should Know
- How to Write a Sex Scene
- 3 Secrets to Writing Sex
- Writing Love Scenes
- Why You Should Write Love Stories
- How to Write Horror
- Horror Sub-Genres
- Horror Plot Cliches
- 25 Things You Should Know About Writing Horror
- Plot and Character in Horror Fiction
- 7 Laws of Comedy
- 5 Secrets for Improving Comedy Writing
- How to Break into Comedy
- How to Be Funny
- Mystery Writing Lessons
- 10 Rules for Mystery
- Mystery Writing
Here’s a look at what those stains are trying to tell you.
If the victim was on the move, drops hit at an angle. The more oblique the impact, the longer the drop’s tail. The head points in the direction the person was traveling.2 High VelocityMisty, diffuse spatter is created by external force greater than 100 feet per second — which usually means a gunshot, an explosion, or (seriously) a sneeze.3 Hair ImpactA traumatic impact between head and surface tends to leave a stain with feathered edges, like someone squished a loaded paintbrush against the wall.
4 Hair Swipe
If the smear fades out in one direction, the head was likely bloody before contact. The lightest edge of the swipe points in the direction the head was traveling.
5 Fabric Swipe
More fluid than hair swipes, these stains sometimes display the imprint of the bloodied clothing. T-shirt weaves are often the easiest patterns to decipher.
Good reference for writers.
What is it about writing that makes us look like serial killers?
Well you’re on tumblr
Circular Gallifreyan Alphabet.
More detailed description here.
How to write words/sentences here.
Updated to digital
Reblogging again. This time I shall save the image and instructions for later practice.
so gallifreyans apparently don’t use the letter c
It’s true. Awhile back, I read the complete how-to, and the substitute c with k or s.
I love how Tumblr teaches us how to be perfect criminals.
Also, if you’re burying a full body, make sure you bury them vertically. Satellites orbiting earth look for holes that are approx. 6ft long because that’s suspicious. Ideally though, drain your body of fluids in a tub ((mix fluids with bleach and let them soak before draining and take precautions to keep your house from smelling like death from your sink and whatnot. Draining the body also keeps decomp at bay a bit and makes it easier to portion)) and cut it to bits. It’s easier to bury a head than a whole body, and takes less time so you don’t have to tell your neighbors, “Oh, I’m night gardening!”
Also, if a dog happens across it, it’s more likely it will devour a single body part than all of your ex-husband.
Another method is to put it into a septic tank. They’re a plethora of bacteria, and the smell of waste covers the smell of decomposition very well.
You should also destroy all teeth, massacre the face and burn fingerprints/remove finger tips to keep from identifying by anything other than DNA.
…I didn’t come up with these ideas, just what I’ve gleaned from reading on the internet.
i used to joke about Tumblr teaching us how to get away with murder, but fuck, man
the thing is when i see this i want to go kill a man just because i have the knowledge
Remember when you’re at the crime scene to wipe down all surfaces and then take the victims hands and touch things with them. Pick up cups and run the hands along table tops. A room with zero fingerprints is very suspicious.
If you live near the ocean you can drain the body and cut up the cadaver into small pieces then mix it all together with fish parts and dispose of it easily by pretending to chum the water for fish and sharks. Actually do chum the water a bit before dumping in your victim to be sure there are plenty of hungry fish around. Stick around and fish for a while so anyone who happens to see you won’t get suspicious. This way you don’t have any body parts lying around waiting to be dug up and identified. Plus you might catch a marlin or something.
PLUS YOU MIGHT CATCH A MARLIN
Jesus fucking christ Tumblr
This is great. But ya’ll forgot to make sure there’s nothing with your name in the trash that you dump yah body parts in.
If you can get your hands on some sodium hydroxide (e.g. from like a soap supply store, remember pay cash and use a fake name etc) this will totally screw the dna analysis from the blood if you spray the shit everywhere you wont even have to clean the blood at the scene up
AND, in prep the unlikely situation (if you didn’t follow these instructions correctly) your body is found, make sure you remove the mandible from the head and deposit it else where. Preferably a couple of miles (way over twenty I suggest) from where you hid the original body.
The mandible is used in facial reconstruction a lot and without the mandible they cannot collect a clear picture of what your victim looked like. This was they cannot use missing persons as easily and if they do it would take them even longer. More than likely without the mandible, a massacred face, no teeth and burnt of fingertips you should be looking at your victim being a John Doe. For a very long time.
Oh and in case it hadn’t already occurred to you, buy a weapon to do the deed. Not an unusual weapon, not using a credit card, not in a main department store (preferably). I suggest everyday kitchen utensils or gardening equipment that would be common in most household homes. Look online and do some reason, the more popular a product the more you should use it. That way they can’t exactly look back at the sales records.
And don’t keep that weapon in the house or anyway near your residence. Don’t even bury it with the main body. I’d bury it with the mandible myself. Make sure you leave no finger prints, wear gloves etc. This isn’t exactly rocket science so you should understand it quite easily.
I’ve seen this post countless times, yet this is this first time I realise the background is a duck.
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so:
This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
okay this really creeped me out ngl
as one of my biggest fears is being buried alive, THIS IS VITAL INFORMATION.